RE: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity

Subject: RE: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:51:05 -0500
I would hardly consider myself an "old timer" on the list since I've
only been here for a couple years (tops!).  I found the list via Tom
Scales after I purchased from Olympus equipment from him over on Evil
Bay.

I've been using Olympus cameras since 1977 after I opened a Camera Store
in west Central Florida. One of the first dealerships I had was Olympus
and I still have the OM2 that was the first to arrive in my inventory!
It has served me well!  Over the years, I've added an OM2n, an OM10 (for
the Mrs.), and an OM4Ti which I purchased from another list member.  I
don't even want to go into the list of accessories and lenses!

This list has been great - but doesn't help my zuikoholism.  Just
recently I purchased an E-10 to complete a commercial photo shoot I
contracted for.

Jim Caldwell