Re: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity

Subject: Re: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:19:31 EST
OK, My turn...

My first exposure to photography was with my dad's Olympus 35S rangefinder -
put an awful lot of Tri-X through that thing during high school! While I was
still in HS I picked up my first SLR - an early black bodied OM-1MD with a
50/1.8 silvernose. I added a Vivitar 283 flash and an MC 200/4 and that was
all for quite a few years. That changed when I graduated college and actually
had some money (a short stint behind the counter at a specialty photo shop
didn't hurt either). An OM-2S, OM-4, 28-48/4, 35-70/4, 100/2, winder 2,
etc... satisfied my (still undiagnosed) Zuikoholism.

Then I found The List. Always wanted a nice OM-1n... a 2x-A would be a nice
match for the 200/4... well, that 300/4.5 might be easier to work with... an
OM-2n? gotta have one of those, right? Oh, yeah, and that 24/2. An OM-30 with
the 35-70/4 AF lens? Not very practical, but too cool!

Well, you get the idea. Now I have a closet full of the stuff.

Paul Schings

I guess I'm a bit of an old timer on the list (going on four years),