Re: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity

Subject: Re: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 12:14:01 +0100
Yup, Sydney gets twice as much precipitation annually as Melbourne, and
London.  Difference is, though, in Sydney it comes down heavily, whereas
in London (and Melbourne seemed pretty much the same when I was there)
it drizzles, frequently.  London has more than 200 rainy days per year
(hence miserable inhabitants!) whereas Sydney only has 120.  And even
when it's not raining in London, the skies are frequently grey.  Today
is a glorious exception.

OM content - grey skies mean no flare problems with SC lenses but they
make it difficult to get exciting photos!

Roger