Re: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity

Subject: Re: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity
From: davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Thatcher)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:19:46 +0930 (CST)
Cool! another Adelaidean- I thought I was the only one here!!! now I
don't have to take those slights about constabularily immersed persons
& departure-gate happiness lying down... watch out Mr W!!!  ;-)

Hi Tim,

which end of town do you hail from- I live in the northern suburbs,
work in the datacomms  industry  near the Arkaba (hotel, that is,  for
those who have not been to Adelaide).

davidt
Adelaide,
South Australia