Re: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity

Subject: Re: [OM] International role call - just out of curiosity
From: "Kierstin" <2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:58:46 +0100
ME TOO! I am American, living outside London - for about 10 years.  I am
getting my citizenship mostly because I can, but we all (husband & kids) are
going back to states in about 18 months.

WOW, what a small world. Where in USA are you from, if you don't mind me
asking?  I sure would love to make a American friend here, the English way
is very different to my own.  I like the English, let me add before I get
zapped, but I miss USA too.

My name is Kierstin and I am also a Newbie, welcome to OM Anonymous, a place
for all the addicts to meet.  I also love this group, they are all so
helpful.I have learn so much already.

Kierstin