[OM] (ot) When will the nonsense stop

Subject: [OM] (ot) When will the nonsense stop
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:00:17 -0800 (PST)
I went to place an order for a new ATM switch here at work and
as I was calling in the order the manufacturer shut their doors.

Can't trust anybody anymore.  Nortel, Lucent and Siemans
discontinue half of their product lines, most of my industry has
downsized by 1/2 million employees and bankruptcies are rampent
in the telecommunications industry.  Can you even trust Cisco?

Kinda like buying a new camera system these days.

AG-head banging against wall-Schnozz