Re: [OM] On the shores of James Bay

Subject: Re: [OM] On the shores of James Bay
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:01:22 +1100
>Sounds like I'm on someone's "Over 40" mailing list...I guess the ad for
>"Grecian Formula" and "Rogaine"  is coming tomorrow...
>George S.

Sounds like a very good reason for not giving anyone any personal details -
I baulked at 'registering' for a site the other day because they wanted to
know such things.
However, it would be nice to know how the few spammers I get (1-2 per day)
are going to deliver the cheap phone calls and mortgages to Australia.
(They can't even exclude foreign email addresses?)
AndrewF