RE: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem

Subject: RE: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:37:02 -0400
I think the electrons in cameras are smaller than the ones in radios. I know
they are also a little more fragile.
I've torn up my share of camera bodies, electronics are easy by comparison.
I remember my father telling me you could never put all the dirt back in the
hole you dug, the same is true for camera bodies, that stuff just won't go
back the same.  Sorta like working on a laptop computer compared to a
desktop.  One's a piece of cake, and it ain't the laptop!

Brian P. Huber

bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx
Troy, OH