Re: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:14:08 -0400
If someone can't change a focus screen, they definetly shouldn't try to get
the top off the camera.  Are you saying ham radio is "sardine can hardware"?
I am not familiar with that hobby at all.
The 2S (and most Olympus) service manuals are LOADED with fold out
electrical schematics .  They are not, however,  step by step manuals.  It
is assumed you already know how to disassemble the camera and have an ample
supply of spare parts which might be damaged during disassembly.

Of course part of camera ownership is the right to take it apart if you
desire, but  home repair is not part of the "hobby" and was never meant to
be.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714