RE: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem

Subject: RE: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:18:42 -0400
Sorry,  to disagree on a couple of points:

1. I've had both open and the camera is more complicated  than either an
automatic or a manual transmission.

2. The folks with the repair know-how are constantly sharing it with us.

Why not try to open the camera and fix it. Something as simple as a loose
mechanical part should be easy.  BTW,  I have one in a box downstairs that
I bought to take apart and put back together. I did get it apart...