Re: [OM] Which soft, How Soft? [was soft addiction]

Subject: Re: [OM] Which soft, How Soft? [was soft addiction]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 18:31:12 -0800
On 12/9/2022 8:00 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 12/8/2022 12:40 PM, Moose wrote:

I think I spend more on adapters than lenses.
See above.

Adaptable Moose
The Prominent has interchangeable lenses with the shutter in the camera. Also
the focusing mechanism is in the camera, hence the Yeenon adapter I have has a
helicoid required to focus the lens. The prominent camera is very well made, a
bit cumbersome to use in practice, and heavy. You turn a knob to wind the film
and cock the shutter. Amazing it still works after 70 some years.

I'm beginning to see how a spreadsheet could be handy.

Also - storage.

Most of my alt dot lenses.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Tech/Misc&image=_A007410cr.jpg>
  (Yes, there's a ringer, a model OMZ 50/1.4, the reference.)

Many of my LensBabies.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Tech/Misc&image=_A007408cr.jpg>

Lens overflow meant cleaning other stuff out of a drawer. Where did I put the rest of the blue felt? There are also a few early LB Optic Swap optics to dig out of other places and add to this drawer..

In Progress Moose