Re: [OM] Which soft, How Soft? [was soft addiction]

Subject: Re: [OM] Which soft, How Soft? [was soft addiction]
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 23:23:10 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<Inviting Mike to the Mountain Moose

Sold---OK we should reschedule the nixed 2020 excursion or something similar.
Open to suggestions.  CVO is onboard.  (Chief vacation officer)

A bokeh, soft focus themed trip. :-)

I probably went off the rails and am aiming for a Milkyway excursion at 2AM in
Bay of Fundy area this April so may have to put off 12 mos but let's get it on
the books.
Tripod moved with Marnie's shot on boulder beach so only had 6 shots to stack.
I am tiring of the complex color cast to fix.  Prolly should have already
traded for the OM-1.  Please keep an eye out for deals.  The high ISO is about
a stop better but the color cast issue seems MUCH better.  Clearly should up
the shot count to stack.
Sonnie files are cleaner, but the workflow is tougher.

Too long since have visited the mountain, Mike