Re: [OM] A Love Story - 35 Year Anniversary with the OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] A Love Story - 35 Year Anniversary with the OM-2S
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:45:09 -0400
On 10/19/2022 9:42 AM, Mike Bloor wrote:
Olympus brought out a revised circuit board for the OM4 that fixed the battery drain problem long before the OM4T was introduced. Batteries in my OM4 - one of the first made - only lasted for two films until the board was replaced. Since then batteries have the same kind of life that they have in an OM2n.

If the battery check light on an OM4 turns off after 30 seconds, then the
camera has the revised circuit board.

Yup, I only bought 4s with the new circuit, and a 4Ti. No battery life problems

Full Power Moose