Re: [OM] Knock, knock

Subject: Re: [OM] Knock, knock
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:42:25 -0400
On 10/19/2022 9:45 AM, DZDub wrote:
On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 4:43 PM Mike Gordon via olympus <
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why so quiet?  It isn't even the depths of winter yet when we used to
engage in pedantic arguments about depth of field and utility of full wave
solutions and such.. . .
Anyone  there?  Mike

Mike,
I've been busy shooting as fall color displaces the lingering traces of
summer.

It's been so spectacular in New England that I've taken way too many pix of fall leaves - just can't help myself. 😁 we ma;y have hit peak in mid Maine, then followed peak down through Maine into the Boston area.

Also transitioning to a new PC, which takes me forever.

I feel your pain!

   I did go ahead and load up Topaz's new Photo AI.

Doesn't do a thing for me.

All the Topaz programs run
immensely faster on the new MIS laptop, thankfully.  Used the occasion to
upgrade my Spyder as well and may be able to get laptop screen to match the
big monitor, but I expect that will need replacing soon as well.

Entropy

Also decks needed attention

New deck
, wife needed attention, etc.

We've been together 24/7 since 9/10, no attention deficit. 😛 Staying with Carol's older sister and hubby at the moment. They say they can't imagine a trip like we are on, spending two to four days sequentially with relatives and friends. I was a little fearful that we lost our travel chops during Covid, but they survived.

Happy slide down toward Winter.

Travelin' Moose