Re: [OM] A Love Story - 35 Year Anniversary with the OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] A Love Story - 35 Year Anniversary with the OM-2S
From: John Hermanson <jhermanson21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 10:24:43 -0400
Ditto on a "mint condition" 2S.  I've seen a few that were beautiful but
had extreme battery drain, bad circuits.  Unless you can try out a 2S body
in person, it may be risky.   Even in person,  you might not be able to
test for battery drain.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane