Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes

Subject: Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 23:00:10 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
But will extending the resolution make a real difference? I think not, but we
are in a time where we have given up our sad quest for the best out of focus
areas in a photo to demand overall sharpness.  I've been fortunate to see a lot
of famous photos b even more famous photographers that wouldn't last for a
minute if subjected to today's quest for ultimate sharpness.

Bill