Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes

Subject: Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 17:37:44 -0800
As to shooting with the E-M5ii, it's a mixed bag. While nothing jumps
out at me as a "I hate this" thing, I would say that there are aspects
of it that are rather uninspiring. However, there are aspects of the
camera that are very inspiring. So overall, I think I'm going to be
happy, but the image quality isn't anywhere near that of the Sony
A7ii. We're talking different planets in pure image quality
difference. However, the color/contrast is everything I hoped for and
then some. It actually has some image look/feel of the original E-1 in
standard daylight.

AG Schnozz