Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes

Subject: Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 10:49:23 -0800
> Large views like that require a large canvas to do them justice.

One of these days I need to do a couple large prints for the house.

> I figured you must have done the ballpark trail up to O'Malley Peak (5250ft)
> based on the lakes positions.

Exactly correct, except we didn't do the peak, but stayed down on the
through trail through Ballpark.

> If yours drop like you said, that is when the IBIS cracked sensor mount
> internally may happen.
> https://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2020/06/the-great-flange-to-sensor-distance-article-part-ii-photo-cameras/
> Might be worth a test to see if the flange-sensor has changed.

It didn't so much drop as it rolled. And rolled. And rolled.
Fortunately, the camera was actually on, so I think the active IBIS
suspension system was active and didn't allow the sensor to do a hard
knock.

So, when are you coming up here for some hiking?

AG Schnozz