Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes

Subject: Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 11:41:17 -0800
Wayne, I can send you any of the full res images for you to explore. These
multi image panoramas have insane levels of detail.

I hiked with my well known special lady friend and one of her close
friends. I can’t disclose who, but she is a reasonably well known political
reporter based in DC. Fun hike.

My back was hurting really bad yesterday and it was actually getting pretty
serious. The biggest problem regarding it wasn’t the seriousness of the
situation, but the fact I was just trying to keep pace with my lady
friends.

I do much better self-pacing, but I appreciate the company of beautiful
women.

AG Schnozz