Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes

Subject: Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:54:08 -0700
On 7/19/2021 4:00 PM, Pearce, Wilfred via olympus wrote:
But will extending the resolution make a real difference?

In context, this was in response to WayneS's interest in more detail:

On 7/18/2021 11:53 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
<>
maybe you should try this
https://vastphotos.com/technique/
https://vastphotos.com/photographic-prints/

I don't think you can do justice to the images there unless the end result is
immersive. Print very large or maybe even some virtual reality.