Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes

Subject: Re: [OM] Williwaw Lakes
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 17:44:26 -0700
At 7/19/2021 04:00 PM, Bill wrote:
>But will extending the resolution make a real difference? I think not, but we
>are in a time where we have given up our sad quest for the best out of focus
>areas in a photo to demand overall sharpness.  I've been fortunate to see a
>lot of famous photos b even more famous photographers that wouldn't last for a
>minute if subjected to today's quest for ultimate sharpness.
>

>Bill

This is a different use case.
I showed these two images once before:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oYwAyoLTmfWNYhZH6
Some artifacts from sharpen AI granted.

The shot was with A7R4 and 24-105/4 lens at 105mm. The second is a 100% crop of
the first image. The fact I can get this with one lens rather than schlepping a
big telephoto makes a difference on a long hike. Resolution and overall
sharpness matters in this case.

It's all about being there - WayneS