Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 06:51:35 -0700
Oh my, I love the views. Someday I will probably croak with PS.
I agree with both Moose and Ken, if that is possible.

At 1/2/2020 04:23 PM, Ken wrote:

>And this is precisely why I think you're hopelessly stuck in the old,
>obsolete paradigm. The thinking or approach of singular, stand-alone
>images with just some simple means of image organization (directories,
>by date or subject) is the old buggy-whip paradigm of image management
>and editing. PS is an awesome tool for a single image or composite. As
>a tool for handling a multi-image project, it is hopeless and
>completely pudgy. It's no different than a house. A house has a
>bedroom which is FANTASTIC for sleeping, a kitchen which is FANTASTIC
>for cooking, a bathroom which is FANTASTIC for reading and catching up
>on facebook, and closets for storage of clothes so they don't hung on
>the exercise bike or treadmill. PS is like that kitchen, which is
>where you want to do all your cooking and culinary artistry, but it's
>not the right place for sleeping, pooping and hanging clothes up.
>People, and I think Moose is somewhat guilty, try to use PS for things
>which it is very poorly designed.

I have to disagree here. I would never waste valuable time catching
up with Facebook while on the commode, when I could be reading how
an "Astrophysicist says he knows how to build a time machine" or the
latest on the world of quantum mechanics...

WayneS - Stuck in the Old Paradigm, trying to learn the New Parqadigm,
Buggy Whip in hand...Maybe a time machine would help.