Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 22:20:33 -0900
> One more thing about editing in LR. Topaz says it's possible to use their
> Plug-ins with LR. I've not managed that in a couple of simple tries, but
> imagine it can work.

It probably operates like other external tools. You can open "with
Lightroom Edits" or something like that. It creates a TIFF file of the
selected image which is processed by the external tool. When you close
that external tool the result is saved in the created TIFF file with
some form of name adjustment. I do this all the time with
ColorEfexPro.

While it doesn't appear to be the most elegant solution in the world,
what it does do is maintain maximum compatibility with other tools and
DAM software.

AG Schnozz