Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 00:21:48 +0100
One just reads what one expects to read, sorry ;-).

And that is maybe because I do think that a photographer not using LR when
it is included in their subscription, misses out on a convenient workflow
tool that is adequate in probably over 80% of the situations where before
LR, one would use PS for. As such it can save valuable time, which can then
be spend on photography itself...

As such, I still think it is a better advice to get started with LR then to
stay with PS *at all costs*. And of course, I know that *for you* PS is
faster then LR. But I doubt it is for the majority of us.

I feel I understand where you came from, but let's not forget that PS was
never intended as a digital photographer tool, as it originated as software
to 'create photorealistic images' in a time that digital camera's were only
in labs and maybe not even there. And that shows in terms of photography
workflow ;-).

To call software consisting of many options partly unintentional suited for
digital photography a paradigm for that is a little overboard I think ;-).