Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 23:43:57 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
AG writes:

> Yes. Pay the tax. It's well worth it.

> BTW, you CAN run LR/CC on two computers at the same time.

As Philippe states, tax has been paid.  Good to mention regarding 2 computers
as plan to put on both.  In the past that worked for 2 Windoze machines or Macs
but not one of each.

 LR will improve my file management but still hope to find a shortcut(s) on an
update for PS.  The Morganti tutorials look pretty good based on a couple min
sample and I will hopefully have time to view some but doesn't outline the
changes CS6 to CC that I can see. Thanks for the comments thus far.  Happy New
Year to all.

Slow update in progress, Mike