Re: [OM] OT: Win7 Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Win7 Problem
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 14:55:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Yeah, I'll find out tomorrow morning.  At least the most serious problem
has been solved, plus the corrupted system files have been repaired.  And I've
learned a little more about navigating through the Windows operating systems
and how to maintain them.

     I saw that the older CardBus for USB 2.0 is no longer available, but they
now have one for USB 3.0.  That might be worth having, and if so then this USB
2.0 card will go into the $15 Compaq machine.

>Chris,
>
>To see your current version of Win7, go to Control Panel>System.
>Mine, purchased April 2014, shows
>
>Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1     64-bit Operating System
>
>Many of the updates say for 64-bit system.  There may be fewer for
>32-bit only.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson