Re: [OM] Computer Suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Computer Suggestions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 08:59:08 -0500
A couple of the failed printers were relatively low-end Dell models not too many years old. I checked the Dell website (after the fact as the owner didn't consult us before conversion) and Dell's only comment was that these printers had not been tested for compatibility. I've concluded that "not tested" means we don't think it will work and don't care.

Chuck Norcutt