Re: [OM] Computer Suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Computer Suggestions
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 18:06:12 -0500
Hmm, my experience has been different. I upgraded two machines from Win7 to Win10 and didn't have any issues. The only thing I didn't like was the unexpected second 3 gig download to upgrade to the latest build. We're metered using a Verizon MIFI and fortunate that my wife could upgrade her laptop at work.

Richard