Re: [OM] img: my audio system - part2, missing link

Subject: Re: [OM] img: my audio system - part2, missing link
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 15:47:58 -0800
On 1/30/2016 1:10 PM, Richard Lovison wrote:
Yeah, that kind of was obvious though there probably are areas in and around Provincetown where you could get a sunset on the Atlantic side. :)

We don't go every year either but when we do, we usually go in September or October. Never had bad weather at that time of year though it's too cold to swim.

We've been rained on that time of year, but never anything serious. And it's kind of fun to hang around in the living room of a vacation house, the "girls" doing a jigsaw puzzle, us boys reading or playing on communications devices, everyone chatting off and on, with noshes and drinks at hand. As it actually rains in the East in Summer, I imagine it as rather like old -timey vacations. :-)

We usually seek out trails to hike.

We like to do that, too. Doesn't seem to be the number and variety of hikes we find on the mainland and in Maine. Wellfleet is great. The White Cedar Swamp boardwalk near the Marconi Wireless station is nice, if short. We had a nice, low key walk in late light in the Bank Street Bogs Nature Preserve in Harwich. <http://harwichconservationtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/town-map-large.jpg>

The entrance is not well marked on the road. Park in the right side of the lot for the Harwich Harbor Workshop, on Banks Rd, just South of Gorham Rd. It's obvious from there. We had a nice walk at Fort Hill, where there's a path from the parking lot at the end of the road down to the shore of the estuary and along it.

I'd like any suggestions you may have, as we will be back.

Salt Marsh Moose