Re: [OM] img: my audio system - part2, missing link

Subject: Re: [OM] img: my audio system - part2, missing link
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:10:14 -0500
Yeah, that kind of was obvious though there probably are areas in and around Provincetown where you could get a sunset on the Atlantic side. :)

We don't go every year either but when we do, we usually go in September or October. Never had bad weather at that time of year though it's too cold to swim. We usually seek out trails to hike.