Re: [OM] img: my audio system - part2, missing link

Subject: Re: [OM] img: my audio system - part2, missing link
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 15:53:55 -0500
The list of stuff:

Sony 620ES II cd player
Sony C222ES cd player
Pioneer PL71 turntable with Stanton 681 EEE
Pioneer F-91 tuner
Pioneer SP91D surround sound processor
Pioneer C90 preamp
Pioneer M90 power amp
Pioneer A-77X integrated amp (rear speakers)
Behringer Ultra Curve Pro (room eq)
Acoustech H100 subwoofer
JBL L100 speakers (front)
JBL P20 speakers (rear)
Akai 747DBX reel to reel
Nakamichi BX-100 cassette deck
DBX 3BX expander used with tuner

The wooden doors open up to a storage area completely lined with fiberglass insulation. Instant bass trap. :)

I know the turntable placement isn't the best though it seems to work fine for me.

The A-77X had many caps out of spec in capacitance and ESR due to age. I'm sure the M-90 has many as well. Could I tell the difference with the new caps installed? That's debatable but doesn't matter to me.