Re: [OM] img: my audio system - part2, missing link

Subject: Re: [OM] img: my audio system - part2, missing link
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 22:46:13 -0500
The Great Island hike comes to mind in Wellfleet,

http://www.nps.gov/caco/planyourvisit/upload/FinalGGGreatIsl.pdf

as well as the hike out to Race Point Light in Provincetown.

http://www.cctrails.org/lng%20racept.htm

I believe we walked to the lighthouse from Province Lands Road through a beautiful salt water marsh.