Re: [OM] img: my audio system - part2, missing link

Subject: Re: [OM] img: my audio system - part2, missing link
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 22:17:38 -0500
I never heard of the cancer threat. I remember in the 70's crawling into a huge bass trap in a recording studio and installing insulation without a mask and the coughing fit that ensued. Well, I guess we are all going to die sometime. Maybe I'll go sooner than expected. :)

I was working in the construction industry in the 80's. I remember at the time being more concerned with asbestos issues especially in old plaster. All that dust from cutting pressure treated lumber probably didn't do me any good either along with the glue dust from cutting plywood. Heck, the food I ate for dinner is probably shortening my life as I speak. We pretty much polluted da*n near everything on the planet.