Re: [OM] Computer Suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Computer Suggestions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 19:38:01 -0500
No doubt some have gone well. We don't hear from those who have no problems. But we're supporting approximately 900 people and it doesn't take many of those having problems to cause the small support team to have problems. The "official" position of the team is that Windows 10 offers no significant upside to the user after conversion. But it does have a significant downside risk of loss of personal privacy (I do hope you didn't install using the default settings), risk of causing usage and compatibility problems or additional expense to replace unsupported printers (not to mention the $75 of wasted ink in the machine)

Chuck Norcutt