Re: [OM] Computer Suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Computer Suggestions
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 23:29:01 +0800 (WST)
Hi Tina,

> I am looking for a very small, light computer, tablet or netbook to carry
> to Iran.  It would be just used for reviewing photos and downloading them
> to a portable hard-drive.  I doubt there will be much internet service in
> Iran!!

There is plenty of internet service in Iran, just ensure you
are doing the 'right' thing with it. As to were (surf) and what
(cloud storage etc) you want to use depends on the destination
as to censored or acceptable.
If you know someone in government or educational circles in
Iran its even easier.

> Any suggestions?

I dont use tablets or netbooks so will leave it up to
others re suggestions.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.