Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:59:49 -0400
I've had Lightroom for almost as long as I've had Photoshop. But I've never been able to bring myself to try to use it. Too much work.

On the other hand, if it does do the 4-up comparison (which is what I would have expected from Bridge but didn't get) I might look a little further. But only this morning I had to slap its hand. The latest version (without permission) took over my image downloading and, of course, also took over the interrupt for inserting a flash card. I don't allow anything to do that and doing it without permission is not the way to win my heart.

Chuck Norcutt