Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:42:58 -0500
> I've had Lightroom for almost as long as I've had Photoshop.  But I've never
> been able to bring myself to try to use it.  Too much work.

Lightroom is probably of minimal value to you now, but when having to
sort through 2000 images from three different cameras (fortunately, I
did sync the clocks), it is invaluable. The best part is that unless
there is something VERY specific and convoluted to edit, you never
have to even touch Photoshop.

AG