Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:25:56 -0400
That's really great but doesn't answer my question which was: Specifically what does LR do (that others don't) that allows you to quickly move through the selection process... about 5-1/2 seconds each. That sound impressive to me but it depends on what you were actually doing.

Note that I'm ignoring the building of the collection and syncing of timestamps. AFAIK, (another disappointment) Bridge can't do that but I have other tools that can.

Chuck Norcutt