Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:19:02 -0400
What does it do that makes sorting through 2000 images easier than anything else? I don't and have never had 2000 related images but I do have about 750 from the Durango-Silverton train ride that seems a real bother to go through. I have many other travel folders that have large numbers of related images. 750 is the outer bounds but there are many with perhaps 200.

I find Bridge to be a real disappointment for image sorting. Breeze Browser Pro (and even freebie FastStone) allow tagging or ranking images when in slideshow mode. I use Breeze Browser for the first cut since it makes it easy to step through every image and tag those that are out of focus, have gross exposure errors or motion blur. Bridge has a review mode separate from the slide show but the presentation of images is much less than full screen and in some form of bothersome rotating wheel formation... entirely non-intuitive as well.

Chuck Norcutt