Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:12:14 -0400
For me, having a bunch of variants of the same image is pretty unusual these days. If I do I'll compare them in 4-up mode, choose 1 and mark it, move on to the next group rinse and repeat. If I'd had a dozen images to compare at the start I'd do this 3 times and then discard all those that weren't marked. Then I'd bring up the 3 "winners" of each group and compare them to pick the winner.

LR might be able to do this a little more efficiently but not any better. I need to do this sort of thing so infrequently now that it just doesn't seem worth the learning curve to gain... what? A time saving likely less than the effort involved to learn the new tool.

Someone mentioned "collections". I don't have "collections" beyond a named folder of related images. I guess I prefer to stay primitive.

Chuck Norcutt