Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 22:43:12 -0500
Absolutely not true in this case. It is the cultural norm in this specific
community. Education and opportunity have nothing to do with it. The peer
pressure to have a baby is over the top. We pastored a church in that
community for four years and literally all of the girls that were in our
youth group have gotten pregnant before graduating. There were a couple
that even had full-ride scholorships that turned down the free college
education.

Unfortunately, that scenario is not unique.

Our current community has substance abuse and teen suicide as the main
issues.

AG

The problem, Ken, is lack of education and opportunity. Especially, in the

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx