Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 18:58:13 +0000 (UTC)
Bob,         Last tango in Halifax was a very good series. BBC (for all the
political interference by our present government) tries to produce a balanced
world view. It is, I fear,  gradually being emasculated by those in power at
the behest of the Murdoch Evil Empire....A POX on all their houses!!! Regards
John Duggan, Wales, UK