Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 13:32:02 -0400
Good advice. I don't have as many boots on the ground as you, but I worked
for 10 years up here with an agency taking care of mentally disabled people
(including my youngest son), and the sad fact is, roughly 95 percent of the
females have been molested, and roughly 85 percent of families into which a
handicapped child is born dissolve within a few years.

It ain't utopia out there, but it ain't dystopia, either. You do what you
can. You keep kindness and compassion in the forefront of your thoughts,
and judgment and sanctimony to the rear. And you're right. You can't help
everyone. But maybe you can help one, or two.

Sometimes I follow my own admonitions.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal