Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:41:13 +0200
Its not only the have nots, many of the kids here are in Switzerland "expect" , drugs are rife (legal and ilegal but thats another story) among young kids (knowledge not gained from the news), Unfortunately I have one stepson who has taken the wrong path - I hope he finds his way back, - the strain it puts on the family is tough to deal with. In my view respect has all but disappeared not only for possessions which are mostly disposable now but also people, but I also know that not all kids here are bad

I know everyone brings the argument that older generations complain about the younger generation but I really think its different this time, kids have much easier access to substances that can abuse them mentally and physically and working parents have no time or can't be bothered with the conflict.

Of course the first thing is to blame the parents (I am my own worst critic) but I spoke to two young ladies recently who had both been kicked out from home and they assured me that that was not always the case. If you have good kids tell em and give them a hug when you next see them.