Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 12:50:19 -0400
He makes my point so much more succinctly--even with subtitles.

I would add that it wouldn't hurt to throw in a bit of BBC news every now
and then, especially if you get the flavor not-intended-for-American
consumption. It's amazing how blind we are to the "real" world, even though
we're thrashing about it like a blind school-yard bully creating chaos and
mayhem most everywhere we go. (See, I lost my perspective there. <g>)

I used to go to Canada for Dad's-Weekend-Away every summer. I would always
be back at the B&B in time to catch the Canadian news. I've seen entire
news broadcasts in Canada that _never once_ mentioned the U.S. And I was
just a couple of hours past the border. Who'd a thunk it? <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal