Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 12:56:06 -0500
Hi Moose,

Maybe my perspective is warped by old age, can't really separate it all out. As to my own family, the best comparison I can draw is with my grandkids. They have all finished college before embarking on family responsibilities. The two boys were in the final years of their medical education before their first child was born. Although their wives have professions to fall back on, they are serving as full-time moms. I see little difference between their lives and those of my wife and myself, except they are better fathers than I was.

What I see on the nightly news these days is the exact opposite of that.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA