Re: [OM] Micro XC cards

Subject: Re: [OM] Micro XC cards
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:55:44 -0700
On 9/7/2015 6:50 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
And, as I just discovered and pointed out in the mail before this one, they also use Microsoft's exFAT file system instead of FAT32. exFAT is patented by Microsoft and not everyone has chosen to pay the freight. That means support for the device is not universal.

Since SDHD capacity stops at 32GB I think I'll be stopping at 32GB myself. Right now I don't have anything larger than 16GB and I've never yet come close to filling one of those.

I have four 64GB SDXC cards. Have filled up at least a couple. Have not had a lick of trouble. Only used under Windoze, but that will continue,cause that's what I use. I do have the industry provided SDFormatter program, but don't normally use it.

FUD Free Moose