Re: [OM] Micro XC cards

Subject: Re: [OM] Micro XC cards
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2015 21:39:30 -0300
"...... unless you count getting more easily physically lost as data failure."

uh ?

On 9/6/2015 7:14 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Technically, they're all the same technology. I think the only thing that's changing is the size of the physical package so I don't think they're more prone to failure... unless you count getting more easily physically lost as data failure.

Chuck Norcutt