Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:35:02 -0500
Bob, I will have to agree with you about conditions in the South during the years in which I grew up. And I must admit that I moved away, rather than trying to better the situation. And, perhaps what I see on the news broadcasts is purposely selected to feed controversy. I did program a couple of BBC news broadcasts into the DVR last night. Maybe I can broaden my perspective.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA