Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:45:30 -0700
Understood. But just fast-forwarding through the commercials doesn't
protect you from the for-profit aspect of today's news business. The entire
content and emphasis (slant, if you will) is generated with ratings in
mind. And let's not even being to talk about the lack of depth to go along
with the lack of perspective.
E.g. a local blog that I follow (and have previously posted) scroll down to Tuesday. And I take Cliff with a grain of salt too. He's looking for clicks like everyone else.

<http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/>